Google Forms are great for creating surveys, collecting feedback and data. However, they have some major drawbacks that make them not ideal for all business use cases. Here are our top five best Google Form alternatives with their pros and cons to help you find the right one for your needs.
Google Forms is a fantastic tool for capturing and sharing information. It’s intuitive, easy-to-use, and simple to start using. But it can be rather pricey when you consider the amount of time each form will take you to create and complete. Let us explore 5 alternatives that offer more than enough features without costing you anything at all!.
The “best free alternatives to google forms” is a list of 5 best Google Forms alternatives. The list includes the free and paid options for each alternative.
Are you seeking for a Google Forms alternative to make your job easier?
Online forms are becoming an important part of the current web user experience. An online form may be used for a variety of reasons, including lead generation, sales, feedback, surveys, contact information, polls, event registrations, and even education.
Google Forms is an excellent tool for collecting information and data from users. However, you may come upon a circumstance where Google forms aren’t the ideal fit for your needs.
It may be challenging to choose the ideal option that fits all of your criteria and serves your goal with so many options available.
In this post, I’ll provide you a full overview of the 5 best Google Forms alternatives, together with their key features, so you can choose the ideal one for you.
Alternatives to Google Forms in 2021
For students, instructors, marketers, and company owners, there are several Google Forms alternatives. Some form builders are simpler to use than others, while many others need customization to fulfill particular needs.
As these alternatives become more well-known or popular among people throughout the globe, they will be added to this list. Let’s see what characteristics the finest Google Forms replacements in 2021 have to offer.
This is a free article that includes affiliate links. We may get a small compensation if you buy a service via one of these links at no additional cost to you.
Over 10 million people trust JotForm, a free online form builder. You can construct online surveys, contact forms, remote quizzes, customer feedback forms, event registrations, file uploads, and anything else you can think of using this form builder.
The tool offers a simple drag-and-drop interface that will assist you in creating a professional-looking form. You’ll be able to effortlessly monitor replies and elegantly integrate your contact forms on WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, and Wix websites after you’ve generated a form.
More than that, even on the free plan, you can automate your job by linking your forms with over 100+ common applications like Google Sheets and major payment partners. They will never charge you unless you want to upgrade your plan to include more form submissions.
JotForm’s standout features include:
- There are over 10,000 free online form templates for all types of businesses.
- With sophisticated online forms, you can make your online business more efficient.
- Take use of popular payment partners to accept online payments.
- To add QR codes to forms, use the QR Code Reader.
- Online tools for converting data into bespoke PDF documents
- Forms may be integrated with third-party services like Zoom, Google Drive, and Zapier.
Pricing for JotForm is as follows:
- JotForm’s Starter Plan is always free (limited monthly submissions)
- $24/month for the Bronze Plan
- $29/month for the Silver Plan
- $79/month for the Gold Plan
Zoho Forms, which enables you to build forms and surveys, is a terrific method to gather leads for your website or company. In just a few clicks, you can build a customer feedback form, a registration form, a client information form, a contribution form, or a contact form.
The use of Zoho form builder for your online company has several advantages. It provides all of the fields you’ll need for a complete form without the need for any additional coding. Even with payment connections, it’s simple to understand and utilize drag-and-drop features to build up your form.
If you’re searching for a form builder to help you manage your company, Zoho Forms is the way to go. Zoho is a business platform that includes word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, emails, and other tools.
Zoho Forms’ standout features include:
- There are more than 40 different field kinds.
- In the form’s URL, use a custom domain name.
- Scanning QR codes or barcodes makes it simple to autofill form fields.
- Integration with well-known payment processors
- Create forms based on themes.
- Form submissions should be converted to PDFs.
Pricing for Zoho Forms is as follows:
- Zoho Forms Free Plan: It’s completely free to use Zoho Forms (limited monthly submissions)
- $10/month for the basic plan
- $50/month for the Professional Plan
- $90/month for the Premium Plan
Another good option to Google Forms is Typeform, which allows you to simply construct forms and surveys using a designer-friendly interface. You may use it to quickly construct an online form for any purpose by adding questions, responses, and Zapier connectors.
If you’ve never made an online form before, you may start by choosing a template and filling in the fields. Typeform’s design encourages users to answer one question at a time rather than overwhelming them with a large number of questions.
However, it may not work for every form you need, but it will be a novel approach to ask questions and get responses outside of typical form fields.
Typeform’s standout features include:
- Custom layouts and themes with picture and video integration
- Question routes that are tailored to your replies
- Customize the Typeform URL’s subdomain.
- Google Analytics integration is possible.
- Set a deadline for the submission of forms.
- Obtain payment
Pricing for typeforms:
- Typeform Free Plan: 10 answers each month for free.
- $25/month for the basic plan
- $50/month for the Plus Plan
- $83/monthly business plan
Wufoo is a fantastic service that allows anybody to create beautiful forms that fit the style of their brand or website. With only a few clicks, you can create a fully working form using the form builder dashboard.
It lets you create professional-looking forms for your small business, enterprise, e-commerce site, or any other project. Wufoo also enables you to handle online payments without writing code using one of their payment partners.
It comes with a library of different sorts of form templates, so you won’t have to waste time deciding what to put in your form fields.
Wufoo’s standout traits include:
- Form Builder that is simple to use
- To modify the templates, you’ll need a theme designer.
- It’s simple to customize forms with your own logo and branding components.
- Collecting payments from a variety of well-known payment partners
- Integrations made possible via Zapier
- Create your own own form reports.
Pricing for Wufoo is as follows:
- Wufoo Free Plan: Includes 5 forms and is completely free to use (limited responses)
- $14.08/month for the Starter Plan
- $29.08/month for the Professional Plan
- $74.08/month for the Advanced Plan
- $183.25/month for the Ultimate Plan
Cognito Forms is a developer-friendly Google Forms replacement that allows you to design and integrate attractive forms. You may construct an endless number of forms to embed right on your website using their drag-and-drop form builder.
You may also utilize the easy-to-use logic builder to let your forms execute computations and control fields. You can create a fully functioning form using over 100 form templates, custom themes, and interfaces with prominent payment solution providers.
Cognito Forms’ standout features include:
- Data may be easily gathered by utilizing several field kinds.
- A logic builder may be used to control fields.
- Using third-party connectors, you may extend your capabilities.
- Security regulations-compliant
- Online transactions using well-known payment processors
Pricing for Cognito Forms is as follows:
- Cognito Forms Free Plan: It’s completely free to use Cognito Forms (limited entries)
- $15/month for the Pro Plan
- $35/month for a team plan
- $99/month for the Enterprise Plan
Forms Must Be Created Carefully
Alternatives to Google Forms have been more popular over time for a variety of reasons. Some are designed to be more efficient than Google forms, while others provide extra functionality.
Depending on your demands, they may be more or less successful than Google forms. They are inexpensive or even free in certain situations.
10 Best Canva Alternatives for Non-Designers is a must-read.
Each of these form builders has its own set of capabilities, but they all enable you to design a variety of shapes with the help of time-saving features. Give one of their distinctive features a go to see if it fits your purpose and wants.
The “google forms alternative open source” is a free and paid option for users that want to use Google Forms. These alternatives are the best of both worlds.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I use instead of Google Forms free?
A: Google sheets, Microsoft word documents and excel spreadsheets.
Is there anything better than Google Forms?
A: Google Forms are a great option in many classrooms, but it is not quite as robust when compared to other forms of inquiry. For example, in some instances you might need more than just one response. With this type of form, the responses cannot be changed or adjusted because they were all inputted into the system at once and locked-in for that particular class periods use only. Furthermore, students have no way to respond privately to their peers with questions about what was asked nor can they save these results off if needed later on down the line without taking time out from asking new questions.
Is there a free version of Google survey?
A: There is no free version of Google survey.
- alternative to google form quiz
- microsoft forms
- alternative to google forms
- best free form builder
- google forms offline alternative