If you have an old album full of pictures but don’t know what to do with them, you can use Google Photos to create a movie from this album. This is a step-by-step guide on how to make such a film.
The “google photos movie maker” is a Google Photos feature that allows users to create movies from their albums. The process is step-by-step, and the video tutorial shows how to do it.
Google Photos is much more than a basic cloud-based photo and video storage service. There are a variety of tools for editing and creating new things, which may be used to enhance the memories that have been documented. In a few easy steps, you may create movies, animations, and collages, for example. With movies, you may create a slideshow-like film by stacking all of the photographs from an album depicting an event. Follow the steps below to make a movie from an album in Google Photos.
Contents: Table of Contents
- How to make a video from a Google Photos album on your phone
- Use Google Photos for Web to create a video or animation.
How to turn your Google Photos album into a movie
On your mobile device or on your PC, you may make a video (slideshow) or animation from your Google Photos album. The method is straightforward, and the results are often pleasing. Of course, if you want more functionality, you may look for third-party solutions that provide it. The Google Photos method to making movies is quite basic, but it gets the job done if you’re in a hurry.
There is a limit of 50 photographs or videos per movie or animation, with a maximum of 9 photos per collage. Yes, you can make a movie out of up to 50 videos. Learn how to create a movie using Google Photos on your Android, iPhone, or PC in the video below.
1. How to make a video from a Google Photos album on your phone
You can make a movie/animation/collage using photographs uploaded in Google Photos in two ways. The first is to go to Utilities and choose your favorite choice. The second option is to simply choose the photos/videos you wish to utilize and make a movie out of them.
We favor the latter choice since Utilities will show you all of your photographs. It’s much simpler to choose an album, choose photographs, and make a Movie.
Here’s how to turn a Google Photos album into a movie on your phone:
- Open Google Photos in a new tab.
- The library is open to the public.
- Choose the picture album from which you wish to create a movie.
- Select a single photo or video and tap & hold to enable the Select mode. From there, you can handpick 49 more photos or videos. You can select photos fast if you tap & hold while swiping downwards.
- Tap on the “+” symbol and pick Movie from the contextual menu after you have 50 photographs or videos (or fewer, you can produce Movies with 2 photos or videos and up to 50).
- After a while, you should see the Edit box with Preview, where you may adjust the time duration for each picture using a slider (excellent for separating favored photographs from the others), the music, and the orientation.
- The only thing left to do is save your work.
Finding the freshly generated film is now a bit of a challenge. The Movie will be stored in Google Photographs on the date that the photos in it were posted. To expedite things, go to the Search tab and search Movies. This will bring up all of the movies you’ve made.
You may save the video to your computer, share it with others, or add it to an album. If you’re not happy with the outcome, you can always change it. The same may be said about animations.
2. Use Google Photos for Web to create a video or animation.
In a similar manner, you can Use Google Photos for Web to create a video or animation.. In comparison to some other features, there’s only a single drawback. Namely, you can’t insert your own soundtrack and have to make do with the tracks available in Google Photos.
With that in mind, here’s how to build a movie or animation on your PC using Google Photos for Web:
- Go to Google Photos for Web by clicking here.
- From the left pane, choose Albums.
- By selecting the circle in the upper right corner, you may choose photographs and videos to include in a movie. With Shift + click, you may quickly choose a large number of things. Left-click on a single picture/video, then click to highlight another photo while holding Shift. All photographs in the middle will be chosen as well.
- After you’ve chosen your photographs or videos, click the “+” symbol and choose Movie.
- You may alter the orientation of each photo/video from portrait to landscape, add theme music, and adjust the presentation duration, just as in the Google Photos app. The only feature lacking is the opportunity to customize the soundtrack with your own music or tones. You may do this on your phone later.
- Save the movie once you’ve made all of your adjustments.
Look for Movies in the search box to find it. You may share it, update it, add it to an album, or remove it. That should be the end of it. Thank you for reading, and please don’t hesitate to leave your views, questions, or recommendations in the box below.
“Create a movie from an album in Google Photos” is a step-by-step tutorial on how to create a movie from photos in Google Photos. It contains clear instructions and pictures of the steps taken to complete the project. Reference: create movie from photos online.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you Create a movie from an album in Google Photos?
A: No, the Google Photos app does not allow users to create movies from albums.
How do I Create a movie in Google Photos?
A: In order to create a movie in Google Photos, you will first have to import it into the app. Once youve done that, press on the circle shape with arrows around it and select Create from video. You can then choose what kind of movie you want your photos to be by tapping on one of these categories (short film, point-of-view camera project or music video) before pressing either green button below the playback controls.
How do I Create an animated album in Google Photos?
A: Photos just launched a powerful new feature for its iOS app that lets you create short animated GIFs from your photos. You can also adjust how long each frame of the gif lasts and make it loop endlessly, so youll never run out of creative ideas!
- google photos create movie from album on computer
- google photos create movie from album iphone
- create movie from photos
- create movie from photos iphone
- how to make a video with photos and music in mobile