Windows 11 error pranks are a great way to mess with your friends and family. They’re quick, easy, and harmless; so you can prank people as many times as you want without any consequences. We’ve put together some of our favorite 11 errors for Windows that make hilarious jokes when they occur on those unsuspecting users!
The “fake windows 11 update” is a prank that can be done on friends. It involves telling them you have an important Windows update to install, and then getting them to reboot their computer. This will cause the screen to go black, and it will take a while for the computer to boot back up again.
Kazim has always been fascinated by technology, whether it’s tinkering with the settings on his iPhone, Android device, or Windows computer. And, on occasion, unscrewing the gadget to inspect the hardware, however… Continue reading
- Check out the top Windows 11 error pranks below if you like performing pranks on your friends and family.
- We’ll show you how to manufacture bogus problems, make Windows seem to be running updates, and shut down the machine when a program is loaded, among other things.
- Learn how to make false BSoD faults on Windows as well.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose Restoro PC Repair Tool to address a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer faults, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To correct problems that are hurting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Do you like pulling pranks on people? If that’s the case, we’ve put together a list of the top Windows 11 error pranks for you to try out now on your friends and family.
Others may have spent hours devising codes to construct programs that give the appearance of an error. It’s not intended to be that tough, however. Anyone may manufacture false prompts, BSOD issues, or make it seem as though Windows is updating.
But, before we get into the finest Windows 11 error pranks, it’s critical to understand how they’ll effect your PC.
Is it safe to play pranks with Windows 11 errors?
In the vast majority of circumstances, the answer is yes. All of the pranks in this tutorial are absolutely safe and will not impair your computer’s health.
Though there may be times when a prank is intended to demand a large amount of system resources and cause the OS to crash. These, too, have no negative impact on the PC, and a simple reboot will restore everything to normal.
Other websites may have Windows 11 error pranks that might damage your PC. As a result, we advise you to be cautious and continue at your own risk.
Furthermore, avoid installing third-party applications for easy-to-create pranks. To save time on some of the more inventive ones, you may require specialist software.
What are the most amusing Windows 11 mistake jokes?
1. In Windows 11, create fictitious errors.
- To open the Run command, press Windows + R, type notepad in the text box, and then click OK or Enter.
- Now copy and paste the following command into Notepad, making the required adjustments as described in the following steps: “Error Message”, Button+Error icon, “Error box title”) x=msgbox(“Error Message”, Button+Error icon, “Error box title”)
- Replace the error message in the Error Message area with the one you wish to see. For example, your computer may need to be restarted or your machine may be infected with a virus. Don’t forget to keep the double quotes in the command.
- You have the following possibilities for a button:
- 0: OK
- OK and Cancel are the first two options.
- Abort, Retry, and Ignore are the first three options.
- Yes, No, and Cancel are the three options.
- Yes and No (4)
- Simply replace the specific item in the command with the appropriate value shown below to alter the error icon:
- 0: There is no icon.
- 16: This is a critical indication
- 32: The question mark
- 48: A word of caution
- 64: Information sign
- Select the proper error title now. You may use a phrase that relates to the error message you added before. Virus Detected, for example.
- We came up with this by tweaking the command, but you may use any other variant. Just keep in mind to make it appear plausible: x=msgbox (“This PC has a virus on it,” 1+48, “Virus Detected”)
- When you’re finished, go to the top-left File menu and pick Save from the drop-down menu. You may also open the Save as window by pressing Ctrl + S.
- Navigate to the chosen directory, give the file a name that includes the.vbs extension, and then click Save at the bottom.
- Close Notepad and double-click the file you just produced to see the error notice.
This is undoubtedly one of the most entertaining Windows 11 mistake pranks. Furthermore, it gives you the option of customizing the error prompt, making it appear more realistic and tricking your friends.
2. Create a bogus updating screen that results in a BSoD.
- Select any of the numerous Windows Update themes from the right side of FakeUpdate.net.
- The browser will now display the update screen.
- The next stage is to make the prank appear more realistic by going full-screen. To do so, pick the Full screen icon from the ellipsis menu. Alternatively, depending on whether the function keys are locked or unlocked, you may press Fn + F11 or only the latter.
- The progress of the update will now be shown in full screen mode.
- A BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) screen will also show if you press Enter.
Expert Tip: Some PC problems, such as damaged repositories or missing Windows files, are difficult to resolve. If you’re having problems repairing a mistake, it’s possible that your system is partly broken. Restoro is a tool that will scan your computer and determine the source of the problem. To download and begin mending, go here.
If you don’t want people to use your computer for a while, or if you don’t want them to use theirs, this prank will keep them away from it for a while. The greatest part is that you can really see progress on the phony update page, making everything seem legitimate.
3. Give the appearance of a non-responsive desktop.
- To take a full-screen screenshot, go to the desktop and press the Prt Sc key.
- After that, hit Windows + S to open the Search menu, type Paint in the top text box, and select the relevant search result that displays.
- To paste the screenshot you took earlier, use Ctrl + V.
- Now, go to the top-left File menu and pick Save from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a location for the file and a name for it, then click Save at the bottom.
- Close the Paint program and choose Set as desktop background from the context menu when you right-click on the file you just saved.
- Select the screenshot file and erase it by using the Del key.
- If a confirmation prompt appears, choose the appropriate answer.
- Right-click on the desktop, then choose View from the flyout menu and untick the Show desktop icons option.
Another hilarious Windows 11 mistake prank. While the desktop seems to be the same, clicking on any of the icons will not launch it since it is an illusion and these icons do not exist.
More information about this subject may be found here.
4. Rotate the screen
- To rotate the display, use Ctrl + Alt followed by any of the arrow keys. For example, pressing Ctrl + Alt + Right Arrow will display the desktop as seen below.
- If the keyboard shortcuts don’t function, it’s probable that the graphics control center has deactivated them. In this scenario, hit Windows + I to open the Settings app, then go to the System tab and pick Display on the right.
- Then, choose Display orientation from the dropdown option.
- To alter the orientation and rotate the display, choose the preferred choice below.
This is one of the most basic Windows 11 pranks you can do on your buddies. You may flip the display in addition to the orientation shown above.
5. Shut off the computer whenever a certain program is started.
- Right-click the targeted application’s launcher file and choose Properties from the context menu. You may also pick the file and press Alt + Enter to see its Properties.
- Now, in the Target text area, type the following: system32shutdown.exe -r -t 00 %windir %system32shutdown.exe -r -t 00 %windir %system32s
- When you’re finished, click OK at the bottom to save your changes.
The PC will now shut down whenever that specific program is launched. To restore to the original settings, remember to preserve what was originally specified in the Target text area.
What is the best way to make a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) error?
You should now be able to perform Windows 11 error pranks, but why not take it a step further and produce a fake copy of the dreaded BSoD errors?
Previously, Microsoft had an app that allowed users to generate false BSoD issues, with the error message ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE. Despite the fact that it has been discontinued, there are still a few techniques to manufacture a bogus BSoD error.
So you’ve already got a couple ruses in your sleeve to deceive your buddies. Always keep in mind that a phony mistake should seem true and credible. Just make certain of it, and you’ll be OK.
Also, learn how to produce phony error messages in Windows, and despite the fact that the article is for Windows 10, we found the approaches to work just as well on the most recent version.
Remember to share your experience with one of the pranks featured below in the comments area below so that we may all laugh.
Are you still experiencing problems? Use this tool to fix them:
- Download this TrustPilot.com-rated PC Repair Tool (download starts on this page).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To repair faults with Patented Technologies, click Repair All (Exclusive Discount for our readers).
This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
The “windows 11 download” is a Windows program that creates harmless error messages when it’s run on your computer. The program can be used to prank other people by creating fake errors.
- your pc ran into a problem prank
- blue screen of death full screen
- fake error generator windows 10
- fake error message text copy and paste